ACLENet works with Governments
ACLENet and our National Centres work with governments in each country to:
1. Assess the impact of lightning on their citizens and economy.
2. Improve the availability of accurate lightning data, weather forecasting, and warnings.
3. Adopt internationally recognized lightning codes consistent with IEC 62305-1,2,3,4(International Electrotechnical
Commission lightning code) as part of their building codes.
4. Improve engineering training and professional qualifications in lightning protection.
5. Assist in the design of code-compliant lightning protection systems for schools and other important buildings.